Erika Kao Photography | Bergen County Photographer | Wyckoff, New Jersey
I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!
The response I've heard from everyone about my transition to documentary photography has been phenomenal. I've been so busy, my families are thrilled, and I have never been happier.
I have room for two families to participate in a special project with me. This is a very limited option for just two families who are interested in an in-home documentary session at a very deep discount.
Here's what you need to know in advance:
- The session needs to take place at your home.
- The session can include only persons or pets living in your home.
- The session needs to take place on one of four dates: 4/15, 4/16, 4/29, or 4/30.
- This will not be a posed session, so don't choose coordinating outfits. I want your real life for these photos.
- You'll need to sign a model release allowing me to use the photos on my website and on social media.
Share with your friends, share on social media! Open to everyone!
Click the button below and let me know your available dates, and I'll send along the details on what's included.