PERHAPS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME IS THAT I'M THE MOM OF TWO SMALL HUMANS.
So, I've seen it all. I get it. I celebrate your joys and I feel your pains. I understand that you love your kids so deeply that it actually hurts sometimes, and I understand the frustration you feel when they push Every. Last. Button.
I get it.
You don't need to worry about impressing me, you don't have to tidy up for me, and you certainly shouldn't worry about what I'm going to think. Because I've seen it all, and I get it.
and another thing...
- I'm really big on hugs. (Don't say I didn't warn you!)
- A great cup of coffee makes me really happy. Probably happier than it should.
- I'm kind of a pen snob. And a font snob.
- In a perfect world, I'd meditate for 10 minutes every morning and evening.
- I love the smell of lavender and lilacs.
- I dance a little every day. Not particularly well, but still.
- I have a master's degree in social work.
- "The Golden Girls" may be the best show ever to air on television. Ever.
- I really love seeing how other people live. I've always been a bit of a voyeur when it comes to human nature and family relationships, which is probably why I make the kinds of photos that I make.
So, that's me.
In many ways, I'm probably just like you: trying to make it all work while keeping everyone alive and reasonably happy.
Let me help you to discover the beauty within the chaos.
Because, let's face it. We all deserve to celebrate what's authentic in our everyday lives. And if you ask me, life is pretty lovely and amazing, just as it is.