Perhaps the most important thing to know is I'm the mom of two small humans. So, I get it. I get that you want to hold them so close that they almost become part of you, and I get the frustration that comes when they push Every. Last. Button. I get it like nobody's business.
LOVE coffee. And wine. And bleu cheese. (Insert Heart Eyes emoji here.)
I learned to drive on a stick shift.
- I'm kind of a pen snob. And a font snob.
- In a perfect world, I'd meditate for 10 minutes every morning and evening.
- I love the smell of lavender and lilacs.
- I have a master's degree in social work. Which probably helps me in my work as a photographer more than I could have imagined.
- I'm a pretty good Scrabble player.
- "The Golden Girls" may be the best show ever to air on television. Ever.
- I really enjoy seeing how other people live. I've always been a bit of a voyeur when it comes to human nature and family relationships, which is probably why I ended up making the kinds of photos that I make.
So, that's me. In some ways, I'm probably just like you: trying to make it all work while keeping everyone happy and, you know, alive.
Let me help you to see that beauty within the chaos. Because — let's face it — we all deserve that. And if you ask me, life is pretty lovely and amazing, just as it is.